Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- 20th ANNUAL INDEPENDENCE DAY HIKE and TRAIL KIOSK DEDICATION: Monday, July 4th at 4:00 PM. Before our
hike, and in cooperation with the Woman's Club of Wenonah, we will dedicate a
new informational kiosk for trail visitors. Then we will take a relaxing shaded
stroll around the lake. All ages and four-legged friends are
welcome. Meet at the Wenonah Lake parking lot.
- JULY MEETING: Wednesday, July 13th starting at 7:30 PM in the
Sheppard Community Center.
- June 2016: Congratulations to 6th grade graduates Gwendalyn
Farina and Marianna Olaya, winners of the WEC Frank Eggert
Memorial Student Environmental Awards for 2016. Each has received $100 in recognition of their interest in and
volunteer efforts toward the local environment.
- May 2016: We had a professional video made of our Mad
Hatter's Tree Party from last October. It shows Eldridge Trail, Comey's
Lake, the Tea House, and our "mad" volunteers like you've never
seen them before!
- January 2016: Welcome to Sharon Ceravolo as the newest
member of the WEC. Also, we extend a thank-you to Tommy Lombardo
for his six years of service as a member.
Last updated: 1 July 2016