Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- MARCH MEETING: Wednesday, March 12th starting at 7:30 PM in
the Wenonah Community Center.
- SPRING WORK PARTY: Saturday, March 15th at 9:00 AM. Volunteers
needed to place anti-erosion materials and to help raise a small footbridge,
both on Eldridge Trail. Meet at the end of East Pine Street, near the wooden
Eldridge Trail sign. Useful tools would include digging shovels and
wheelbarrows. The work area may be somewhat wet due to nearby natural springs.
- January 2014: At the WEC's annual reorganization meeting, Scott
Barnes was voted in as the new chairman, while Rich Dilks is taking
over as secretary. We thank Rich for his six productive years as
- July 2013: Congratulations to Daniel Ceravolo and Katie
Martz, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for 2013. Each has received $75 in recognition of their
academic achievement in environmental sciences and for their appreciation of
the natural world.
- April 2013: TRAIL REOPENS - As
of April 14, we have installed a new bridge on Eldridge Trail over
Last updated: 10 March 2014