Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- 18th ANNUAL INDEPENDENCE DAY HIKE: Friday, July 4th at 4:00 PM. Take a relaxing, shaded stroll as you
learn about the hidden treasures of our Conservation Lands and trails.
For all ages! We'll meet at the Eldridge Trail entrance on East Pine
St. near Princeton. The hike will end at the Comey's Lake Tea House.
- JULY MEETING: Wednesday, July 9th starting at 7:30 PM in
the Wenonah Community Center.
- June 2014: Congratulations to Julianna Farina and Thomas
Sparks, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for
2014. Each has received $75 in recognition of their interest in and
volunteer efforts toward the local environment.
- June 2014: Now you can "Like" us on Facebook. Please
visit the "Friends
of Wenonah Trails" page and share your best trail photos and
- January 2014: At the WEC's annual reorganization meeting, Scott
Barnes was voted in as the new chairman, while Rich Dilks is taking
over as secretary. We thank Rich for his six productive years as
Last updated: 25 June 2014