Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- MOONLIGHT HIKE (14th Annual):
Saturday, January 3rd, 2015 starting at 8:00 PM. We will be exploring the
trail around Wenonah Lake under the light of a nearly-full moon. Meet at the
Wenonah Lake parking lot at the corner of Jefferson and Maple.
- JANUARY MEETING: Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 starting at 7:30 PM
in the Wenonah Community Center.
- FIVE MILE HIKE (11th Annual): We challenge you to take in the entire Wenonah
trail system in just one day on Saturday, January 31st, 2015. The hike
starts at 1 PM at the corner of North East Avenue and East Elm Street near
the railroad pedestrian bridge.
- June 2014: Congratulations to Julianna Farina and Thomas
Sparks, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for
2014. Each has received $75 in recognition of their interest in and
volunteer efforts toward the local environment.
- June 2014: Now you can "Like" us on Facebook. Please
visit the "Friends
of Wenonah Trails" page and share your best trail photos and
- January 2014: At the WEC's annual reorganization meeting, Scott
Barnes was voted in as the new chairman, while Rich Dilks is taking
over as secretary. We thank Rich for his six productive years as
Last updated: 11 December 2014