Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- FIVE MILE HIKE (11th Annual): We challenge you to take in the entire Wenonah
trail system in just one day on Saturday, January 31st, 2015. The hike
starts at 1 PM at the corner of North East Avenue and East Elm Street near
the railroad pedestrian bridge.
- FEBRUARY MEETING: Wednesday, January 11th starting at 7:30
PM in the Wenonah Community Center.
- January 2015: Our Senior Trailmaster, Frank Eggert, has
passed away at the age of 89. He was a founding member of the WEC in 1975,
and of its predecessor organization in 1965. He was a tireless advocate for
expansion of our trail system, remaining active in constructing and
maintaining it until just a month before his death. Many of the signs on the
trails today were built personally by him. You can see a photographic
tribute to some of his more recent work here
- January 2015: Welcome to Maria Ceravolo and Julie Ream
as the newest members of the WEC. Also, we extend a thank-you to Bill
Klaus and Chris Newman for their years of service as members.
- June 2014: Congratulations to Julianna Farina and Thomas
Sparks, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for
2014. Each has received $75 in recognition of their interest in and
volunteer efforts toward the local environment.
- June 2014: Now you can "Like" us on Facebook. Please
visit the "Friends
of Wenonah Trails" page and share your best trail photos and
Last updated: 29 January 2015