Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- FIVE MILE HIKE (10th Annual): We challenge you to take in the entire Wenonah
trail system in just one day on Saturday, February 1st. The hike
starts at 1 PM at the corner of North East Avenue and East Elm Street near
the railroad pedestrian bridge.
- FEBRUARY MEETING: Wednesday, February 12th starting at 7:30 PM in
the Wenonah Community Center.
- January 2014: At the WEC's annual reorganization meeting, Scott
Barnes was voted in as the new chairman, while Rich Dilks is taking
over as secretary. We thank Rich for his six productive years as
- July 2013: Congratulations to Daniel Ceravolo and Katie
Martz, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for 2013. Each has received $75 in recognition of their
academic achievement in environmental sciences and for their appreciation of
the natural world.
- April 2013: TRAIL REOPENS - As
of April 14, we have installed a new bridge on Eldridge Trail over
Last updated: 27 January 2014