Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- FALL WORK PARTY: Saturday, November 1st at 9 AM. Volunteers needed
to help place sandbags to control erosion under a footbridge at the former
site of Synnott's Pond. Shovels, wheelbarrows, and wading boots would be
useful tools. Parking is on the easternmost block of
East Elm Street.
- NOVEMBER MEETING: Wednesday, November 12th starting at 7:30 PM in
the Wenonah Community Center.
- CLEAN COMMUNITIES DAY: Saturday, November 15th starting at 8:30 AM. Sign
up outside the Community Center (Train Station) to help the Borough with
simple beautification tasks. Please identify yourself as a WEC
participant so the Commission can receive monetary credit for your
valuable volunteer work! Kids are welcome.
- June 2014: Congratulations to Julianna Farina and Thomas
Sparks, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for
2014. Each has received $75 in recognition of their interest in and
volunteer efforts toward the local environment.
- June 2014: Now you can "Like" us on Facebook. Please
visit the "Friends
of Wenonah Trails" page and share your best trail photos and
- January 2014: At the WEC's annual reorganization meeting, Scott
Barnes was voted in as the new chairman, while Rich Dilks is taking
over as secretary. We thank Rich for his six productive years as
Last updated: 18 October 2014