Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION NIGHT: Wednesday,
December 10th at 6:30 PM in the Community Center. If you want to
learn more about what we do and who is involved, this is a great opportunity
to come and find out! Light refreshments will be served. Our formal
meeting gets underway at 7:30 PM.
- MOONLIGHT HIKE (14th Annual):
Friday, January 3rd starting at 8:00 PM. Hike our trails under a full moon!
Meeting place to be announced here in mid-December.
- June 2014: Congratulations to Julianna Farina and Thomas
Sparks, winners of the WEC 6th Grade Student Environmental Awards for
2014. Each has received $75 in recognition of their interest in and
volunteer efforts toward the local environment.
- June 2014: Now you can "Like" us on Facebook. Please
visit the "Friends
of Wenonah Trails" page and share your best trail photos and
- January 2014: At the WEC's annual reorganization meeting, Scott
Barnes was voted in as the new chairman, while Rich Dilks is taking
over as secretary. We thank Rich for his six productive years as
Last updated: 18 November 2014