Welcome to this portal into the scenic natural beauty of Wenonah, New
Jersey. Come discover what makes our area special,
what the WEC is doing to enhance it, and how
you can help.
- April 2020: To ensure your safety and the health of the community,
please observe these guidelines when using our trails:
* Go solo, or with your immediate family only.
* Do not visit if you are sick.
* Wear a cloth face mask per CDC
* Warn others of your presence as you pass, and
step aside if someone is passing you.
* Make space for others - maintain social
distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times.
* Take your trash home with you, and clean up after
- April 2020: We have received reports of raccoons and squirrels in
the area that appear ill, are acting strangely, or have died. These animals
are likely suffering from a form of distemper. They do not pose a threat to
you or vaccinated pets. If have a concern about a live wild animal on the
trails or on your property, please contact the Gloucester
County Animal Control Division at 856-881-2828.
- March 2020: Our 2019 Trail Guide is
now online to help you navigate and learn the history of our trails!
Last updated: 12 May 2020